TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EXHIBITORS
(EACH EXHIBITION MODULE HAS A SURFACE OF 9m2 AND A PRICE OF € 250 + VAT)
1.- ALLOCATION OF STANDS
The allocation of a stand to a firm or institution includes the following services:
- Set up and dismantling of the stand and use of the space during the time of the exhibition
- One modular stand with a counter, chairs and electrical connection
- General lighting at the marquee
- Cleaning of the common areas
- Permanent security service inside and outside the marquee
- Free advertising of the company or institution on the Birdfair’ catalogue
- Exhibitor badges for the exhibitors and stand staff
- Use of all the general services available
2.- OBLIGATIONS OF THE EXHIBITOR
- To have the right to access the venue and set up their stand on time, the present contract must be filled in and signed by the exhibitors sixty days before the beginning of the Birdfair.
- Sanitary registration and food handling licences will be compulsory when required by the products exhibited or offered at the stand.
- The signature of the present document implies the full acceptance by the exhibitor of the regulations and general conditions of participation in the Birdfair.
- Admission will be confirmed exclusively by email through a message submitted to the email address provided by the exhibitor at the signature of this contract.
- All stands must be set up and ready by 20.30 hours the day before the official opening of the Birdfair.
- The exhibitors are obliged to keep their stands open and staffed during the opening hours of the Birdfair.
- The exhibitors will be responsible for the cost of repairing any damage to the venue or any part thereof, whether caused by them or by their staff.
- Exhibitors who have signed the contract but fail to occupy their space by 18.00 hours on the day before the official opening of the Birdfair (except in case of special permission granted by the organization) will forfeit their right to participate in the event and the organisers will claim full right to the space.
- Terms of payment: 25% percent of the charges must be paid at the signature of the present contract, The remaining amount will be paid before the 10th os february.
- Payment will be done through either:
A bank transfer to the Centro de Visitantes Dehesa de Abajo UTE’s bank account in IBERCAJA:
C.C.C. (Client Account Code): 2085 4789 31 0330403720
IBAN (International Bank Account Number): ES83 2085 4789 3103 3040 3720
A cheque made out to the Centro de Visitantes Dehesa de Abajo UTE.
4.- RULES OF PARTICIPATION
A.- GENERAL INFORMATION
The organisers of the Doñana International Birdfair are SEO/ BIRDLIFE, the CENTRO DE VISITANTES DE LA DEHESA DE ABAJO UTE (Dehesa de Abajo Visitors Centre Joint Venture) and the AYUNTAMIENTO DE LA PUEBLA DEL RÍO (La Puebla del Río Town Council). The objective of the Birdfair is the presentation of activities related to the world of nature and, more specifically, to ornithology. The Birdfair will be held at the Dehesa de Abajo Visitors Centre, located in La Puebla del Río (Seville), Carretera Venta del Cruce a Vado de Don Simón, Km. 3.4, Tel.: +34 954 186500, Email: email@example.com
B.- DATES AND VENUE
The Birdfair will be held between April 26, 27 and 28, 2019, in the above mentioned venue.
C.- ELIGIBILITY OF EXHIBITS
Exhibits must fall within the defined scope of the Birdfair and may represent all forms of materials, machinery, equipment and ancillary services related to the Birdfair as approved by the organisers, including mockups, models, designs, images, photographs, as well as any kind of information on the company or institution they represent.
Exhibits that, in the opinion of the organisers, are not in agreement with the nature of the event will be removed by the exhibitor with no possible claims for compensation.
Companies, institutions, representatives and manufacturers of products related to the objective of the Birdfair may be admitted as exhibitors.
E.- HIRING OF SERVICES
Once the application to participate at the Birdfair is received and accepted by the organisers, the request of the space will be formalised through the signing of this contract. The exhibitors will consequently accept the prices and payment conditions specified in it. No stands will be reserved without the corresponding payment and the stand set up will not be allowed unless the total payment of the space is completed. The exhibitors can choose to either rent the stand offered by the organisers or design and equip their own stand. The price applied will depend on the modality.
F.- ALLOCATION OF THE STAND
The exhibitors will be duly informed on the space assigned to them and its location. The organisers reserve the right to modify the space or its location under exceptional circumstances. The exhibitors will not be entitled to any kind of compensation for this reason. The exhibitors are not allowed to sublet the stand, whether totally or partially, to third parties without the organiser’s prior consent in writing.
G.- SETTING UP OF THE STANDS
The setting up and placement of the exhibits at the stands shall be finished before the Birdfair’s opening. The organisers will have the right to use the stands or spaces that have not been occupied and decorated on time, understanding that the exhibitors have waived their participation in the Birdfair. Should this be the case, the exhibitors shall nevertheless remain liable for the full rental and any additional costs incurred by the organisers on their behalf.
H.- CONDUCT DURING THE BIRDFAIR
- The exhibitors will be responsible for their stand and exhibits during the Birdfair’s opening hours.
- The exhibitors are obliged:
- To welcome all visitors between the Birdfair’s opening and closing times.
- To keep their stand clean and in optimal conditions.
- Not to advertise, make telephone calls or put on loud music that may disturb the visitors and the rest of the exhibitors at the Birdfair.
- Not to deliver exhibits or clean their space during opening hours.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse accommodation for any exhibit the character of which, in the opinion of the organisers, is unsuitable or unsafe for the visitors or annoying for the rest of the exhibitors.
- All packaging must be removed from the stand and the venue during the exhibition.
- At the end of the Birdfair, all exhibits may be removed after fulfilment of the exit documentation.
J.- DISMANTLING OF THE STANDS
The dismantling of the stand shall be made according to the time schedule provided to the exhibitor together with the contract. Any damage or alteration in the structure of the stand shall be remedied within the same time.
The organisers will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the exhibits during the set up or dismantling of the stand. In this sense, the exhibitors shall take care of their materials and products during the execution of those works.
K.- DAMAGE CAUSED TO THE FACILITIES
At the end of the Birdfair, the rented stand structure, furniture and materials must be returned in the same conditions in which they were delivered to the exhibitor. The cost of any damage caused to the venue or the facilities will be assumed by the exhibitor.
L.- EXEMPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The organisers will not be responsible for any damage caused by the exhibitors, their staff or their products to the venue. Neither will the organisers be responsible for the possible damages caused by the exhibits to the visitors.
The organisers will hire a compulsory public liability insurance in anticipation of any damages caused during the exhibition. In no case will the organisers or the organisation’s staff be responsible for the losses or damages caused to the materials and products exhibited in the stands, which should be insured by the exhibitors themselves.
N.- INTERNAL REGULATIONS
The exhibitors will be obliged to respect all dispositions in force related to the prevention of workplace risks and fires, as well as any other rule of mandatory compliance.
The organisers have the right to make the rules of exhibition be respected during the event, taking for this purpose the necessary measures.
Possible complaints will be addressed in writing to the organisers, who will make the corresponding decisions in conformity with the Birdfair’s interests.
P.- RIGHT OF RETENTION
The organisers may withhold and retain the exhibits in case of non-compliance by the exhibitor with the obligations contracted through the signing of this contract and the acceptance of the Birdfair’s regulations.
Q.- FORCE MAJEURE
The organisers reserve the right to alter the dates of the Birdfair or even cancel the event in case of force majeure. In the latter case, the payments already made corresponding to the renting of the stand will be returned to the exhibitors, but no claims on possible damages can be presented as a consequence of the cancellation.
R.- FINAL DISPOSITIONS
FIRST.-The organisers have the right to make decisions regarding all doubtful or unforeseen cases in the present regulation, and their decisions will be of immediate effect.
SECOND.- The infraction of any provision of the present regulation will cause the immediate exclusion, whether temporal or definite, of the offending exhibitor.
THIRD.- The exhibitors shall provide an email address to which all the organisers’ communications will be submitted.
FOURTH.- For any conflicts that may arise between the exhibitors and the organisers, both parties, expressly waiving their right to any other jurisdiction, accept that this agreement is subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the courts of the city of Seville.